Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Not the Flowergirl


Last Friday, Mummy brought me to a wedding.
The night before I already told her that I'd wear a nice gown.
I was so excited that Friday. In the car, I told Mummy that once I reach the church someone will give me the flowers. I reminded her about our positions as part of the bridal party - just like at Aunty Flo's wedding. Aunty Gaby first, then me and last Mummy.
Mummy tried to tell me 'Not this time. We're only watching.'
It didn't register.
When I got there, I was terribly disappointed.
No one came to give me any flowers. No one told me where I should be standing.
I was very quiet the rest of the wedding even when Uncle Ethan came over to play.
But in the end, I got a box of flowers. Everyone else only had a handful.
I was very happy!

No comments: