It was all last minute.
It was decided at the beginning of the week that we'd go to KK over the Hari Raya holidays.
My very first flight at 16months old!
(Che che Chloe went on her first flight when she was 10months old - also to KK).
No fuss, no worries.
I slept during that 20-minute flight. But I really didn't enjoy being restricted to Mummy's lap before take-off.
I made sure everyone on that plane knew it too!
Mummy bought me these cool blue swimming trunks just for the holidays! I love it!
My Che che Chloe gets to wear her pink goggles and can swim on her own.
She's such a show-off sometimes.
I wanted to show my own tricks but Mummy and Papa wouldn't let me.
However... I did get to blow my own bubbles under the water. I'm the MAN!
We stayed at Sutera Harbour. It was so nice. So much space to run around.
Really big swimming pools. A nice playground just for me. Lots of boats.
Mummy, Papa and Chloe shared a room with me.
I get a real good view whenever I have my meals!
Papa actually took me and Che-che Chloe out on an evening stroll to see the boats close up.
My lovely Popo feeds me every day.
I was very obedient and never wriggled out of that big chair.
It was a GREAT holiday!
Next destination - Kuala Lumpur!
My very first flight at 16months old!
(Che che Chloe went on her first flight when she was 10months old - also to KK).
No fuss, no worries.
I slept during that 20-minute flight. But I really didn't enjoy being restricted to Mummy's lap before take-off.
I made sure everyone on that plane knew it too!
Mummy bought me these cool blue swimming trunks just for the holidays! I love it!My Che che Chloe gets to wear her pink goggles and can swim on her own.
She's such a show-off sometimes.
I wanted to show my own tricks but Mummy and Papa wouldn't let me.
However... I did get to blow my own bubbles under the water. I'm the MAN!

We stayed at Sutera Harbour. It was so nice. So much space to run around.Really big swimming pools. A nice playground just for me. Lots of boats.
Mummy, Papa and Chloe shared a room with me.
I get a real good view whenever I have my meals!
Papa actually took me and Che-che Chloe out on an evening stroll to see the boats close up.
My lovely Popo feeds me every day.I was very obedient and never wriggled out of that big chair.
It was a GREAT holiday!
Next destination - Kuala Lumpur!



No comments:
Post a Comment