My first school is called KOOL and I only go on Sundays to that one. I started once I turned 2 and really love it!
Now that I'm already a BIG girl - 3 years old - I can go to a different school. So that is my OTHER school.
It was a Monday morning. Mummy had to wake me up, much to her surprise. I was very excited. I had a quick shower, put on my "simplest" clothes and had breakfast. Before we left, I said goodbye to Caleb and told him that I was going to school and that I'd be back in the afternoon.
It was a short drive. As I was about to enter the school gates, Mummy quickly realised that she hadn't prayed for me yet! So a quick prayer as we walked towards the gate - Mummy & Papa on both sides.
'Lord, we pray for our dear Chloe. Protect her and watch over her. Bless her & may she have a fun time in school today. In Jesus name (and together we said.. AMEN!)'
I found my class & quickly settled in. The toys on the table caught my attention.
[Note from Mummy & Papa: We were very anxious about Chloe's first day at school but 2 minutes into the whole experience and we were totally ignored. If we hadn't called her out to say goodbye, we probably wouldn't have gotten one]
Papa picked me up from school and I told him everything about the day.
Firstly, everyone LOVED my clothes. My friends said that my clothes were pretty. Little do they know that those were my simplest ones.
Secondly, we did lots of painting and singing. Mummy really wants to see this painting but I can't bring it home yet cos the teacher has to check it first.
Lastly, all my friends were quite nice - even the boys. BUT there's one naughty girl. Her hair was tied back, on the left and right and she wore a red shirt. I don't like her. She's naughty. She wouldn't let me draw circles round the shapes and told me I couldn't go here and there. THEN, she said, "Chloe, you're a naughty girl." That made me upset so I replied, "YOU'RE a naughty girl."
Well, that's was my first day at my OTHER school.



No comments:
Post a Comment