As traditionally done, I had a bit of my hair cut off by Popo. I definitely didn't make it easy for her.
That's me!! Mummy made sure Che-che Chloe didn't steal the limelight with her pretty dress. So I wore a dress too! Popo got me the pink headband so everyone will know i'm a girl! About 100 people turned up despite the very heavy rain and crazy traffic. The last guest arrived at 9pm!
With my presents the next day - lots of pretty clothes!
With my doting Che-che who loves to shower me with kisses and my cheeky Koko who likes to hang around me.
Congratulation alvina, Shes(Cayley) so adorable..Im sure ur house is filled with more funny and unpredictably cute stunts from ur kids.more reason to put it up on the blog!!
1 comment:
Congratulation alvina, Shes(Cayley) so adorable..Im sure ur house is filled with more funny and unpredictably cute stunts from ur kids.more reason to put it up on the blog!!
Post a Comment