Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No need aeroplane

This December holidays we didn't go anywhere by aeroplane. Instead, we only went by car. We stayed at Empire & celebrated Daddy's birthday there.


So happy in our room..


Had enough of posing!

Cayley got her own cot and slept very well. She's a good girl.

I really like Empire.. especially, their swimming pools! Caleb and I swam in the kiddie pool and then Daddy & Mummy took us to the "beach" pool. I wish we could go swimming there every day.

Under Daddy's watchful eye..

I wore my goggles. Caleb HAD to put on the arm bands 'cos he doesn't know how to swim yet. But he is very brave for someone who can't swim. He wants to go to the deep end and doesn't mind the water going up his nose. In fact, he drinks the pool water on purpose! Yucks!

We had so much FUN! I wish we lived in Empire.

No comments: