Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spotted Berries!!



Caleb and I have been spotted! Mummy had her suspicions and took us to the clinic just to make sure.
I saw two of my friends there too. I proudly told my friend Iffah and Tyler that I've got chicken pox and that they're pink - my favourite colour.
Here I am. Mummy calls me the Snow Princess - i like that.


What else to do but to sit at home and stare out the window while the world passes by..
Mummy's glad that Caleb and I got the chicken pox together. We get to play with each other and sleep in the same room. I don't know where the chicken pox came from. Mummy says maybe from the birthday party at McDonald's. I don't want to go to McDonald's anymore.


Surprise visit by Aunty Gaby. She hasn't been spotted yet so she hopes to catch it from me.
Brave Aunty Gaby!



Caleb's denial & Chloe's Tea Party


(Cayley is off limits at the moment and Daddy is a little scared cos he's never had chicken pox before.)

1 comment:

kangta164 said...

Haha Caleb's cheeky smile. Adorable. Hope the kids are feeling much better.