Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Eve in Singapore

SINGAPORE ZOO

What a beauty!

Hi FISHY..

Ice-cream on a hot day at the zoo - such a treat :)
A fellow ballerina

This polar bear is sooo clever. He can dive and swim up to the display window.

Ah Meng and me! Do we look the same?

Enjoying the breeze on a horse carriage

Finally!! A pony ride. I especially chose this one cos it's white.So brave!At 5pm... Shhh...

Tall man roaming the streets of Singapore.

Enjoying the Christmas lights and displays. So beautiful!
(Chloe) I loved Singapore. I wanted to stay longer.
(Caleb) Singapore was fun but I couldn't wait to go home cos I wanted to watch my 'Thomas' DVD.

GOOD BYE Singapore! We had a great time! See you again soon, we hope.

No comments: