

The moment I (Chloe) was born, the nurses (on the other end) said "100% photocopy of the father." My mummy looked at me and said "Oh.. so Chinese" and agreed with the nurses.
When I (Caleb) was born, my mummy prayed, "Please Lord, let one of them look like me." After the nurses gave me to mummy, she looked at my face - my eyes and my nose, in particular. Mummy's verdict: YES!! My eyes and my nose! This one looks like me!
Most people have said that it is very good if the daughter looks like the father and the son looks like the mother. We're not sure why.
But mummy and daddy pretty much agree that I (Chloe) look like daddy but can be really stubborn like mummy while I (Caleb) look like mummy but is a cool and relaxed dude just like daddy. (I think many will agree ;-P)



1 comment:
wow...kayrub really looks like you, che meng. :) So cute! Same expression-ish too. Wowee so china doll. Hehe. cutessssssssies! Love much!
Post a Comment