
These are our happy faces ...
- ready to attack ribbons, wrapping paper and those stubborn sticky cello-tape.
(Caleb) As I am only ON
E year old, I haven't quite mastered the look yet. But my Che-Che Chloe (WOW!) look at her. She's grinning from ear to ear. I can almost see the years of experience on her face. Yup! All of almost 3 whole years! My Che-Che - the master!(Chloe) I must agree with Caleb. He has much to learn from me. I know my way around those pesky wrapping papers. My chubby little fingers have become accustomed to those tiny gaps between cello-tapes. I am also proud to add that my ripping technique is 100% effective. Not only
that, I can also tell which presents to open first (usually the bigger ones) and which ones to start playing (ALWAYS ALWAYS start with the noisiest toy). Carepy stick around with me and I promise you, by your next birthday, you'll be doing this on your own!


No comments:
Post a Comment