(the following dialogue is the absolute TRUTH)
Chloe: Mummy... I pu-put.
Mummy: Ok.
Chloe: (sheepishly) My pu-put is very smelly. You must take your hand and cover your mouth.
Mummy: And then?
Chloe: Don't breath!
Yes.. there you have it. Innocent cute lil'berry me also expel shockingly smelly pu-put. But at least I give ample warning and suggest appropriate course of action to those around me. It's only courtesy. You may want to try it some time. When I do it, people generally smile. So I think it's ok to confess.
(ps. For those who haven't figured it out yet, 'pu-put' decoded
means 'fart')



3 comments:
That should be archived for 'Kids Say the Darndest things!'
Del and I laughed our heads off!
Hi Wowee. This is uncle Del. Aunty Gi-lli-ian oso made that funny sound...but hers was more of a 'peep' rather than pu-put. You 2 should compare notes...her's not smelly though.
Miss you!
HAHAHAHA. Cute man. Ew...peep eh? ;) hahaha. funny girllll
Post a Comment