Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

My first haircut - by Caleb

I know this is a bit late but I want to tell everyone about my first haircut experience.

I had just turned 6mths old. As you can see, from my puffy eyes, I had just awoken from an afternoon nap in the car. I thought Papa was going on his usual drive around Brunei, which he likes to do to make me and my Che Che sleep sometimes.

Mummy and Papa brought me into this very white and clean shop. Obviously I've never been there before. Just a bunch of chairs facing a huge mirror. How can they sell anything here?! Then, Papa sits me on his lap. I remember I could see myself in the mirror so clearly. Next thing you know, I feel this vibrating thing on my head! At first I was quite curious, but after a while, I actually liked this sensation and just let it carry on. Funnily enough though, my hair seemed to be dropping the more the man moved it around my head.
Ahh... nevermind, I thought, I was still recovering from my nap anyway.
I don't know WHY Papa kept laughing SO MUCH though. I thought I saw tears from his eyes from all the laughing. Papa's a bit looney sometimes....

Waitaminute! My hair!! I had a full crop of hair when I was born! What happened to it?!
Hey... it actually feels good! This is the same style Papa has! It MUST be cool then!

As you can see, I'm not very impressed here, especially since the nice man stopped the vibrating thing on my head. Is there a draft around somewhere?

Little did I know, I went back there again for another trim a month later. Papa loves this style. But since then, I haven't been there yet. I overheard Mummy telling Papa she doesn't want me to go there with him anymore. I don't know why.

Oh well, whatever... I have plans of my own once I'm older. I wanna spike my hair up like Uncle Delwin used to. Just you wait Mummy and Papa, I'll show you what I want to do with my own hair next time!

1 comment:

Senor Pablo said...

cute.. very cute..hehehehe