Here's MY side of the story. On 1st June 2006, almost one year ago, for some strange reason, my mommy and papa wasn't around most of the day. I was really wondering why. To make things worst, that night, I was told I had to go home sleep with Popo & KungKung. WHY??! Obviously I wasn't happy. Hmph! But for some reason, Popo was SO excited all day long and kept talking about someone called "Careb"? Who's that?! What a funny name?! It made me curious who it was! I didn't have to wait long though, cos that same night, I was brought to the hospital (looks strangely familiar to me) and I finally met this .... this ..... thing called.. "Careb".

EEEEWWW, who IS this funny looking thing... He must be important though. Mommy & Papa holding him like he's a pot of gold.
I'm starting to feel a bit jealous... The next day, they actually brought him home!!? I SURE didn't like it when I found out he's sleeping in my cot though
(even though I haven't slept in it for ages. Nothing beats sleeping in between Mommy & Papa ok?)Oh well. I guess I'll HAVE to live with him around. Every morning when I wake up, he's there!
SIGH, I just can't fight this losing battle. But you know, after a while, Careb's not that bad really. Sure Mommy pays alot more attention to him, but at least Papa plays with me alot too. But, I REALLY get a kick out of watching him bathe though!
(What's that thing down there? Hmmm..)
I was especially pleased when Mommy let me carry him one morning. He's quite light. He cries alot though, but only when he's hungry. I'm starting to like him being around
(still not happy about him being in my cot though)
Over the next few months, something so weird is happening! Careb's started changing before my eyes! He's not as small as he used to be. Here's me (finally) deciding its ok for him to sleep in my cot. I decided to climb in with him to play. Mommy & Papa says its ok now.
(All I could do before was watch him from the side... *GEEZ* Don't you guys trust me?)
And another shot of us later on...
(Careb looks scared of me for some reason... SURE I've hit him a few times, but hey those were accidents ok?! Besides, it seems everytime I hit him, Mommy & Papa will hit me too. I don't like that cycle..)
Again, a few months later... suddenly, Careb's getting stronger... I saw him turn on his belly with my own eyes! SO COOL! I'm not sure about his haircut though. Papa seems pretty pleased.
My looney Papa. Here's proof for you so you know I'm not bluffing about how strong Careb's become.

And now, here we are.... I really love my bwother Careb. If anyone even
JOKES they wanna take him home for even a while, I get really CROSS and CRY too. A
DEFINITE BLACKLIST in my books.
NO ONE can take my Careb!
He's MY BWOTHER.
And I LOVE him to bits! Now we ALL sleep together with Mommy & Papa. Its really great! Careb and me get to sleep in the king size bed with Mommy every night! Papa always sleeps by himself on the mattress. Don't worry Papa,
I still love you, but I want to sleep with Mommy ok?

PS: Careb's birthday is coming soon. I can't wait to see what presents I'll get... I MEAN,
HE'LL get... Pls don't tell Mommy & Papa I said that.
No comments:
Post a Comment