Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2007

My Debut as Flowergirl - by Chloe.

This is the moment I've been talking about for sooooo long.
My very first appearance as flowergirl at my Aunty Flo's wedding.
My dress was tailor-made.
Popo bought my shoes from Miri and Mummy got my butterfly headband from The Mall.
I only had ONE practice with the basket.
On the real day, I walked confidently in front of sooo many people and just copied what my Aunty Gaby did.
(I didn't know we could throw flowers on the church floor)
I threw the flower petals but made sure not to step on them. It was quite difficult walking around them.

My next appearance will be in December for Uncle Win & Aunty Gee's wedding. Yay!

1 comment:

Delwin Keasberry said...

Hi Chloe. This is uncle Del. Your photos look SO nice. I found it extra cute that you tried not to step on the petals. I had an idea. At Uncle Win and Aunty Gee's wedding, would you like to blow bubbles as you walk down the aisle? It might be a little difficult to walk and make the bubbles at the same time...we might have to practice.

Let me know what you think.

HUGE hug.
uncle Win