Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

It wasn't all fun in the sun.


Yes, here's my side of the story.
Unlike my Che-Che, I was not as excited about being at the beach. Particularly on the sand. That's me with Aunty Nette.

Here I am testing the waters. I quite like it.
This is the unpleasant experience my Che-che was talking about.
I was enjoying the water a lot until mummy made me wear this life vest.
It was way too big and too heavy. I couldn't bend and kept tilting to the side.
I even fell into the water cos I couldn't stand straight.
I'm not sure why but my mummy thought it was really funny and kept laughing. Not quite the reaction I expected. A bit of sympathy would be nice.
Needless to say, my time in the water was cut short after that.

No comments: