Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My accomplishments so far..


Lately I haven't had much time to write about anything. I've been busy adapting to being 3. People are expecting much more from me.

I can now sing my ABCs properly. Count to 10 .. skip a few numbers and end up at 20. Say many random Malay words. Go underwater and blow bubbles (the water doesn't go up my nose much anymore).

Apart from that, I've had other things going on.
A few weeks back, I watched a movie at the cinema for the FIRST TIME! I went with mummy, papa, popo and Kung Kung. I think it was popo's THIRD TIME ever to watch a movie at the cinema. Guess what I watched?? More about that experience next time.

I also had a quick look at a ballet class. Popo is thinking about enrolling me. I couldn't help but point my toes as I watched the little girl.

Oh ya! My next BIG experience will be a visit to the dentist! Mummy promised she'd bring me soon. I saw a boy sitting on the dentist chair the other day. He kept wriggling in it. It looked fine. I can't wait to go cos I want to spit in the small sink by the chair.

On behalf of Caleb, I'd say we'll be seeing a bit more of him in a suit pretty soon cos Aunty Jenny will be arriving from the States today or tomorrow!












No comments: