Chloe

Lilypie

Caleb

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Cayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

More on Fashion


Right! This is more like it.
A cool 'My Mum Rocks' T-shirt (thanks to Uncle Win & Aunty G), a pair of jeans and NO fairy wings!


To complete the whole smart 'Rockstar' ensemble, I accessorized the look with 2 chopsticks - doubling up as .. my drumsticks, of course.
(Uncle Joel, am i holding it right??)

BUT FINALLY... to redeem myself and to regain honour once again,
I hereby reveal my secret identity as
SPIDEY-BOY!

(Yes, look at the chest. Wearing this costume makes me feel indestructible!!
Here you can see me holding my breath)



Well, I can't take all the credit.
Every hero needs a personal stylist.
Someone who knows how many times my sleeves need to be folded.
Someone who knows how high to pull up my pants without injuring the family jewels.
Someone who's willing to hold me up during photo shoots.
Who else, but my Popo!
(Oh ya, not to mention Uncle Del and Aunty G who bought me this fantastic outfit-THANKS!)

No comments: