
Mummy kept telling us that yesterday was a special day 'cos it's the last day of the year.
I don't really understand what that means. All I know is that I get to stay up late while Caleb & Cayley have to sleep.
It was a quiet family night.
Daddy prayed a special prayer for us all before putting Caleb to bed.
I was to stay up with Daddy & Mummy to have popcorn and watch Wall-E.. not Caleb. But I just couldn't fight it & fell asleep.. :(
Loud fireworks were set off around 12 which woke Caleb up.
He got to stay up & watch the WHOLE of Wall-E with Daddy & Mummy. Not fair :(
(Note by Mummy Berry: The year 2008 presented Chloe & Caleb with a new baby sister. They love her very much. As Caleb would say it, she is so choote! Blessed New Year to family & friends!)
Love,
Daddy & Mummy Berry
and
The 3 lil'berries



2 comments:
Happy New Year Berry fsmily!
Post a Comment